Sunday, June 2, 2013

My sanity comes and goes.  We just got done moving into our newly purchased home.  That was a task with 4 kids and no help!  We hired someone to lug the heavy crap, but my husband and I moved everything else ourselves while 4 kids ran under foot.  It was probably one of the worst ideas ever, but I didn't see any other option.  We had just moved in September, that time I stood there embarrassed as professional movers did everything including packing every last thing we owned.  It was nice not to do anything, but I really didn't like strangers throwing all of my shit into boxes.  I am slowly starting to unpack the new house.  I think I have located and put away all of the kitchen boxes.  Probably.
My sanity yearns for organization.  I am too lazy and too ADD to achieve the organization I long for.  I have a board on Pinterest that is devoted to all the beautiful organizing ideas others have implemented into their home.  How the hell do they do it?  I am pleased with myself when I find space in a cupboard for all the crap that was on top of my counter.  I do not even have that accomplished yet.  My sanity is barely hanging on.   I am probably the worst housewife ever.  EVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment